Before it Starts Before it Starts

Cool animation.

Very short though. I was hoping it'd be longer than that though. Music and animation were good. If you're bored, maybe you should collab with someone. Less work for you. :P

Ambulo Ambulo

It could make a cool sprite game.

I dunno, if you have any game making experience, you could probably think of an idea for a Side-scroller.

[SS] Brunch [SS] Brunch

I agree with the person below.

Even 'Blitzkreig Bop' couldn't stop me from giving it a 1 though. It still got through. What's with all the sucky (Insert clock group rip-off name here) flash cults that make too many videos that aren't good?

Carrotsocom responds:

whats up with people with terrible names that have atleast 3 numbers at the end that have no flash and have never even used flash think they have room to judge anyones skills or way of doing things?

Burrito Bison Burrito Bison

Fun game

Sure, there are plenty of games in this genre, but the point of a game is to have fun, and I had fun playing it. My best time was 1:07:00, which I thought was pretty good.

Push - RewardGames Push - RewardGames

Interesting, like Asteroids with a twist.

I found it to be a pretty fun, smooth game. Since it seems rather new, I would suggest implementing some more weapons, power-ups, or a high score system. Other than that, nice!

Bandit Ludo Bandit Ludo

Lemme guess...

This game is based off of 'Sorry!'. It's a good game though, challenging.

Praise The Sun #420Yolo Praise The Sun #420Yolo

420 praise it

Blarsa - One Night Stand Blarsa - One Night Stand

I'm lost for words; except these

You, sir, are a musical and lyrical genius. I guess that's really all that needs to be said.

New Orleans New Orleans

Very interesting, to say the least

I couldn't put my finger on what exactly it reminded me of, until about a minute in - it reminded me of the post-song arrangements on Incubus' Nebula. Very interesting to listen to, but more of a jumble of sounds than an actual song. Still liked it.