Burrito Bison Burrito Bison

Fun game

Sure, there are plenty of games in this genre, but the point of a game is to have fun, and I had fun playing it. My best time was 1:07:00, which I thought was pretty good.

Push - RewardGames Push - RewardGames

Interesting, like Asteroids with a twist.

I found it to be a pretty fun, smooth game. Since it seems rather new, I would suggest implementing some more weapons, power-ups, or a high score system. Other than that, nice!

Bandit Ludo Bandit Ludo

Lemme guess...

This game is based off of 'Sorry!'. It's a good game though, challenging.

scrolling platformer tut scrolling platformer tut

This is not a good one.

First off, when you fall off, you're stuck. Can't close off either. Second, it's not a great platformer code or game level.

Oh No Spiders! Oh No Spiders!

Ergh...

Fun game. Not to great of graphics, but fun. I can't figure out how to beat that last spider boss thing.

MadMastaMonkey responds:

[SPOILER] Get the garden hose, run like you've never ran before and then water that spider 'till he gives in.

QOTLD: Zombie Movies QOTLD: Zombie Movies

Does it end?

It's cool, but I spent 10 minutes on it and I still didn't finish. It's got to be a bit shorter.

The Returned The Returned

This is my opinion.

I thought this game was awful. There was no sound, the game play was extremely boring and repetitive, and the graphics had me confounded. But, I'm sure that it will get through, as it's an actual game, and every game that's actually a game gets through on newgrounds. Somehow.

Particle Pong Particle Pong

W00t! I actually almost had fun playing Pong!

It was a good game. Reminded me of (obviously) Pong, but with a Geometry Wars sense to it. I would've enjoyed support for the arrow keys, but I guess that's just a little problem.

Bubbul Bubbul

Yet another unique game!

This game is simple and fun to play. The music was good, and the graphics were nice. However, I didn't make it past the first level my first try and didn't feel compelled to play again. But it was still a fun game, while it lasted. :D

Wisebuds Wisebuds

GOod game :D

It is a fun game but it gets boring after a while. I would play it for a bit though.