Before it Starts Before it Starts

Cool animation.

Very short though. I was hoping it'd be longer than that though. Music and animation were good. If you're bored, maybe you should collab with someone. Less work for you. :P

Ambulo Ambulo

It could make a cool sprite game.

I dunno, if you have any game making experience, you could probably think of an idea for a Side-scroller.

[SS] Brunch [SS] Brunch

I agree with the person below.

Even 'Blitzkreig Bop' couldn't stop me from giving it a 1 though. It still got through. What's with all the sucky (Insert clock group rip-off name here) flash cults that make too many videos that aren't good?

Carrotsocom responds:

whats up with people with terrible names that have atleast 3 numbers at the end that have no flash and have never even used flash think they have room to judge anyones skills or way of doing things?

district blade ryu EP:3 district blade ryu EP:3

Cool sprite flash.

Maybe make it so you can actually see the button when you start the movie in the beginning though? I found it after using the Tab key but I thought it was loading or something for like 45 seconds.

Squiddy, the musical Squiddy, the musical

It's not awful.

I personally hate music-based cheap dance cycles. But that's me. As far as this one goes, however, it's not bad, compared to some of the totally aweful ones that constally spawn from the firey pits of newgrounds hell. I gave it a three.

Generalflood responds:

Thanks there my fine sir!

Honey Roasted Peanuts 3 Honey Roasted Peanuts 3

Cool vid, but...

third of all time? Honestly? I mean, it's got a catchy tune and could be the next 'peanut butter jelly time' media phrase, but there are better videos out there. No offence to the creators.

White Collar 1.5 (Repair) White Collar 1.5 (Repair)

Why did you let him fcuk my shitzu?

I thought this flash was funny. Graphics and sound were alright, but this was still funny. I hope to see mroe in the future.

XO Laptop XO Laptop

Eh...

It was ok but the flash was about a two, but it was for a good cause so I rated it a two on the submission and a three on this review. There was no voice, which can be Ok, but not in this one, and the flash was iffy.

Formalz responds:

Well thanks for watching!

Weird Al: Beer Song Weird Al: Beer Song

What the last guy said.

It was ok, except for the fact that that was The Lynch! Stephen Lynch! Does that even sound like Wierd Al to you?

pokemon piss yellow pokemon piss yellow

Funny

That was really funny, it will pass judgement for sure. cant wait for the next one